Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Scrapbook Art

Hello Interwebz!

I have exciting news!! I am officially a contributor to My Scrapbook Art. I was so honored to be chosen after being a faithful reader for years, as well as a lover of their Feature Presentation Pass and Art Social. I'm so honored to be working with some of my favorite scrappers in digi-land.

Here are some fun things I love about MSA:

The Gallery: Post your pages and get some pin-worthy inspo
Monday Morning Standouts- MSA's gallery standouts
Hung Up On - Trends and obsessions
Forums- A clearinghouse of resources, challenges, fun and games
Journaling Challenge- Quotes, ideas and inspo to help get your stories told
Who's That Girl- Get to know designers and scrappers through these compelling interviews

and there is so much more!! 

Also, if you aren't following them on Pinterest, you should be: Follow HERE

Here is the first page I've created for Word Wednesday's Journaling Challenge on the blog:

Oct. (MSA Journaling Challenge)




♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥