Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Photo a Day: Holiday Song Edition

We've dusted off the Photo a Day prompts and you're welcome to play along on the forum. I've been busy, but managed to get the first seven prompts done. I cheated and took them out of order... thank goodness that's allowed!

1. Pretty Paper (coming soon)

2. Baby It’s Cold Outside

2. Baby It’s Cold Outside

Or it's cold inside. He hates to wear clothes, but I took away his blanket to wash... and haven't washed it yet. (bad mom)


3. A Marshmallow World

3. A Marshmallow World

I call Butters a marshmallow because he's white, fluffy and cylindrical. The cats commandeered the garland before I could hang it. It's now their nest of cuteness. What's better than a decorated marshmallow? One that absolutely melts into you when he's feeling affectionate.

4. Frosty the Snowman

4. Frosty the Snowman

We have a set of 3 snowman ornaments that seem to be a papa, mama and baby. This is the baby snowman. I can't remember which mom gave the set to us, only that one of them did.  These glass ornaments have to hang high on the tree because James the cat is tall and slowly taking off the ornaments on the bottom half of the tree.

5. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

5. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Yeah, he totally loves Christmas. I still can't get over his new found merriness.

6. Do You Hear What I Hear

6. Do You Hear What I Hear

This guy is motion activated and pretty much drives us all crazy, including the cats who attack him. For some reason I still keep it on. It might just be because it's kinda funny to watch everyone jump when he starts talking.

7. Winter Wonderland

7. Winter Wonderland

It snowed! Big, fat, flakes of pure winter awesome. Too bad it turned into slushy, icky, icy nastiness later in the day. Now I have to live vicariously through my friends who actually have snow... lots of snow. Maybe my snow loving neighbor and I need to rent a snow machine one of these days. I'd say we'd do a snow dance, but the last time we did that, we had a blizzard and 3 feet of snow and no mail for weeks.

That wraps things up nicely. Hope you enjoyed my photos. Perhaps you'll stop by and play a long with us!!

♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥