Monday, May 6, 2013

Time to dust things off...

It's been awhile! I'm going to pretty things up and get back to talking about wonderful scrap things. It's time. It's really time. The family is in a good place, we're a up a couple of kittens and Spring has sprung.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with something I'm currently in love with: Washi Tape.

Washi Washi Bing Bong!! (that's what we say in my house)

This layout was whipped up for an iNSD challenge at The (dash) Lily Pad. I've been wanting to make a washi background for photos for awhile and what better time to bite the bullet for a challenge? And while this page made quickly and needs a few tweaks before printing, I still love it. It really does sum up the fun I had this iNSD.

credits: just jaime nonsense, my digital obsession paper pack, sara gleason birch tree,
valorie wibbens sprinkles v. 15, (arrows drawn by me)
fonts: out of tune, orator std




























In other news, I've started a new monthly documenting project that is similar to Project Life, but is do-able in my own crazy life. I'm so in love with it and am finishing up April this week. I am over the moon with this project, so I'll be sharing it soon... 

Now, off to do some e-spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥