Friday, June 7, 2013

June BYOC and Andrea and Mom

I hope everyone enjoyed the GIS Blog Hop!! I know I had a great time seeing all the fabulous pages of my CT-mates. Thanks everyone for making it a success.

We picked my mother up from the Wilmington train station yesterday afternoon and she will staying with us for the week. We have lots of plans, but unfortunately Friday and Saturday plans may not happen thanks to Tropical Storm Andrea. One of these days, I'm gonna invest in a boat so we aren't trapped in our town when it rains. Tropical Storms guarantee flooding here. (sorry, Mom!)


It's BYOC time again! Hop over to The (dash) Lilypad to pick up the amazing pieces. Just Jaimee has contributed a fabulous kit to scrap just about anything. Here's the page I made with her kit Organic.
Dontcha love the cork alpha?:










I decided to do a block design because I was using more than one busy photo. Block designs help keep busy things organized in a way that makes sense. Having some blocks in varying sizes and having elements overlap the blocks keeps this sorta design from being flat and boring. The design also helps tell the story of how nightly Pokemon games go in our house.

Why are you still here? Go shopping!

♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥