Thursday, June 20, 2013

The June Storyteller Collection is here!

It's Storyteller time again!! I'm a little late in posting this, but thankfully you can still snag the entire collection on sale HERE. If you only want certain parts of the kit, you can buy the pieces individually at The (dash) Lilypad or Just Jaimee's personal store in the future.

I'm still working on my May page since  having my mom here slowed my scrapping down. I'm excited to create a June page now! Yet, these kits are so versatile, you can use them for scrapping just about anything. I created the following page to capture one of our adventures with my mom.

Getting my kid to go anywhere can be hard, so I was super excited that we actually took him to a place he ended up loving and naturally I had to document it.



































The photos are from the Nanticoke Indian Museum in Millsboro, DE. It has to be the best local museum I've seen thus far. We had a guided tour from a Nanticoke docent, there were artifacts to touch, and it took over an hour to go through the two room building. In no way did we see everything. It's an incredible place. The best part was my son, who is normally starts saying "I wanna go home now" ten minutes into any trip, really enjoyed it. In September, my son has decreed we will be going to the Nanticoke Pow Wow. I'm just tickled!

The kit was perfect to capture the memory. There are a ton of great ticket brushes that are great for June adventures and I used one to edge the bottom of this page. The paper has an awesome texture perfect for pairing with summertime activities that happen outdoors. Even though this wasn't technically outdoors, the blended photo is a great wildlife exhibit. (Yes, Delaware once had wolves...and otters and bears) I also used a geotag for the first time ever on a page. Finally, Jaimee created an awesome stamped date set, so I don't have to make my own anymore!

That's all I have for you today, now back to kitten wrangling!!

♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥