Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life Alternative: Months in Review pages

I'm finally starting to catch up on my Project Life inspired Months in Review pages. I'm keeping it simple so I can keep up.

page 2 of April (see page 1 here)
aprilinreviewpagepage2w
Just Jaime e April Storyteller Bundle
Fonts: SF Movie Poster, Yummy Cupcakes, Bohemian Tyepwriter

May:
MAYinrevieww
Just Jaimee: Storyteller May Collection; Fonts: SF Movie Poster, Bohemiam Typewriter, Yummy Cupcakes

June (a two pager!) The Align and Distribute commands are my new best friends:
JUNEinreviewp1w
Just Jaimee: Storyteller Collection-August; Fonts: SF Movie Poster, Bohemian Typewriter, Yummycupcakes

JUNEinreview-p2w
Just Jaimee: Storyteller Collection-August; Fonts: SF Movie Poster, Bohemian Typewriter, Yummycupcakes


There you have it! I'm so glad all the photos I liked, but would never had time to scrap, now have a home. It's pie. :)

♥Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥