Thursday, November 21, 2013

We have a winner: Your December Story Blog Hop

Before I announce the lucky winner I want to take a moment to say some things:

Reading your comments was really enjoyable. I loved hearing about your goals, your holidays, your thoughts and feelings on the holidays. Thank you to everyone for sharing.

I wish I could  have scooped you all up and plopped in you in the class with  me. Everyone deserved to win, but alas, there can be only one.

Now for the winning: I numbered the comments in chronological order and excluded to two Get It Scrapped team members that commented. There were 51 eligible entrants. I used random.org to pick a winning number:

 And the winner is:
Courtney, I have sent you an email with all the info you need to sign up for the class!! Can't wait to see you there!

There's still a little bit of time to grab the class with the special $10 Gift Certificate. The special runs until 12pm EDT tonight. Click here to view more details Offer expired, but you can still click HERE for more great classes!

♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥