Saturday, November 2, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking Day Fun!

This is the sort of perfect storm weekend for digi scrap. Here's what I'm doing this weekend:

It's the beginning of the month which means new Digi Files. It's also the weekend so there's a new Digi Show. (Did you hear the girls discuss Get It Scrapped's gallery on last weeks show?)

It's The (dash) Lilypad BYOC time again. Since it's DSD, there is a lot going on over there and you can win stuff in the forums.

Debbie Hodge is hosting a live crop until 5pm today. I plan on stopping by soon, once I can escape skyping boys. See this post on the GIS forums for details.

My Scrapbook Art has started off the month of November with an awesome, exclusive kit from Maya De Groot. If you have a Featured Presentation Pass, don't forget to pick it up, otherwise it's only $4.00. Check out the post for more details AND get a great coupon to Maya's store.

Also, don't forget to upload your pages (I know you are making them) to the MSA gallery. I'm doing the GSOs Monday and will be searching out eye candy all weekend long.

Here's what I've created for this weekend:

Using Jaimee's DSD grab bag I made a pocket style page with some bits from my dad's baby book along with an old and new photo:

Octogenarian

For the BYOC, I used Jaimee's contribution to highlight my boys' photo antics. I really love that alpha!!

really?

I got to play with some of Maya's product. I loved the artsy style and I paired with a lift from Karen Poirier-Brode's XXX's & OOO's. (I'm linking to Karen's blog. Her page is in the MSD gallery, so if you have a subscription, check it out)


Okay. You Win

That's it for me. I'm off to play in digi land!!

♥ Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥