Thursday, February 27, 2014

Scrapping Style Quiz

Have you seen this quiz yet? I don't how the magic happens, but after a few simple questions, you're style is revealed.  This is my result:




Now I'm even more excited for the upcoming Style class at Get It Scrapped. I definitely am not a literal theme person and I do love color. Here's a good example of the both things I created using this month's MSA Art Social:


If there were no tomorrow


Of course, there's my stash hoarding, which I do tend to shop to find the perfect kit for a story.  Speaking of hoarding, I had a huge blonde moment the other day. I have a 2TB EXHD. I told my hubby that I was worried because I had 130 some gigabytes on it. He laughed. 1000GB = 1TB. Mind blown in a I-feel-like-a-dork kinda way.


 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥