Saturday, February 22, 2014

Style is Leverage



I am super excited for the newest workshop coming the Get It Scrapped: Style is Leverage. In my experience, I know so many scrappers who can't articulate their particular style easily, myself included. And if we don't understand our style, we have a harder time making choices that work for our stories and pages.

The class is 5 days long, will include PDF handouts, worksheets and there will be a LIVE webinar/chats daily (with recordings available the following day).

This class is designed for quick actionable results. At the end of Style is Leverage, you will:
  1. understand your story style and your design style
  2. know how to leverage your aesthetic preferences and personal talents for efficiency and successful creation
  3. have a personalized list of specific actions you can take to push your storytelling skills and artistry

Those three things excite me! It's a class I think everyone can benefit from, which is why I'm taking the time to share it. You don't need a GIS membership to purchase the class. Right now you can save 25% if you register before Mon. March 3, 2014. That means you can pick up the class for only $18!

You also have the opportunity to bundle the class with a GIS Membership where you get all-access pass to 45 classes, a new class the first Wednesday of every month & weekly live events for just $52 if you sign up before March 3, 2014. 

Oh, boy, I am can't wait!! (where's a bouncing emoticon when I need one?) 

I hope to see you there!! 

 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥