Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Page a Day in May & Process Play

Over at Get It Scrapped, we're doing a chilled challenge called A Page a Day in May. The goal is to create 31 pages this month, but how you get there is up to you. While some of pages are assignments and can't be shared yet, I do have one to share.

I used the May BYOC to create the page.

Scenes from the Car

I kept it simple, with the journaling being the locations of the photos. And yes, that's my hubby giving me the finger. He's such a rebel.

Yesterday, Process Play went live on Masterful Scrapbook Design. I'm just so excited and honored to be able to be a part of this month's issue (and so is my mother-in-law, who finally got to see the finished pages). I read a lot of the e-book last night. I was only meaning to skim it, but I got sucked in.

 the membership is 20%
off for a limited time.

Guest teaching this month are  paper and digital scrapbookers: Kim Watson, Lynn Grieveson, Sue Althouse, Leah Farquharson and me!

I learned a lot about my scrapping just creating the pages for the assignments. I set the goal to scrap with intention a few years ago. What I didn't realize I was missing was insight into how I scrap. As usual, the missing piece came from Debbie. Scrapping consciously, paying attention to my process took me to that next level. I think this issue of MSD would be great paired with Style is Leverage (now self paced).
 
Hope everyone loves it as much as I do! I hope to see you at the live events!!

 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥