Sunday, May 18, 2014

What this whole Get It Scrapped thing I'm always talking about?

In case you've been wondering, Debbie made this really awesome tour video of everything Get It Scrapped offers. I'm sharing with you today because I talk about GIS a lot on this blog (mostly because it changed my ever scrapping life):



Try the free membership, say hello to the peeps, chat about design, tips and trick and push buttons, see if GIS is right for you
...OR...
Dive right in to a paid membership, get a ton of classes, immerse yourself in scrapbooking, get live feedback from me and tons of other (and probably more) awesome scrappers, paper and digital, that you love.

 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥