Friday, May 2, 2014

We need that in digi...

Emily Pitts shared a page in her Masterful Scrapbook Design interview that we all went ga-ga over. It had this great shelf of gold sequins in a transparent bag that the paper scrappers in the group that were raring to lift. I said I was going to ask Jaimee if she could make something similar for digi.

I did ask Jaimee, who said she'd take a stab at it. Well, her stab turned out to be amazing. She created three different versions of sequins in a bag and I love them all. I quickly created a page with one:

Perfect Happiness

I can't wait to use the others!! I need to grab more of the May BYOC so I can play.

 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥