Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Storyteller & a template freebie for you

I hope everyone is enjoying their iNSD! I sure am. Remember, you can always join me at the live GIS crop. Just register and follow the instructions to get into the meeting room.




I say every month that I this month's Storyteller Collection is my favorite, but I'm saying it again. This month is my favorite ever! Don't forget to checkout the idea magazine as well. It's gorgeous to look at and it has a ton of tips and tricks from Jaimee's Creative Team.

Here's the page I created with the kit:


You- Happy Times

For this page, I used:

  • Elements
  • Paper Pack
  • Extra Papers
  • Digital Stamps
  • Layer Styles
  • Flair
  • Washi Tape
  • Square Cards
  • Word Art
  • Tags

It has to be one of my favorite pages, ever. Not just because it's one of the perfect, happy day pages, but because the colors work together to create an amazing golden light. If you haven't noticed, I love ampersands at the moment. Combined with my love of black and white (or high contrast), the background paper makes my heart sing. That heart cutout comes 3 ways: pre-filled (used here), plain, and in template form so you can clip your own papers to the inside of the hearts and the cut out itself.

Because I LOVE this page, I've made it into a template... and I'm sharing.


Click on the image to download

Contents:
  • .TFF 
  • .PSD
  • .PSP
  • Individual .PNGs
  • Shadows on separate layers for customization

Yipee!!

Did you see that Jaimee also has this sale going on? Hurry because it won't last long!!!

The Fine Print: Please do not select collabs, collaborations, collections + product bundles. You may choose kits, commercial use items, elements, paper packs etc.. You may also not combine with any other offers such as subscriber bundled deals!


Why are you still here? Go grab this kit now!

 photo 2faeb505-33f5-4d99-8a21-43b16f7025a3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is appreciated ♥